Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Capricorn


A thousand nights I've spent alone,
Solitaire to the bone.
But I don't mind, I'm my own best friend,
From the beginning to the end.

My life, my heart,
Black night, my star-
Capricorn

December's child, the only one,
What I do is what I've done.
I realize I get so cold,
When I was young I was already old.

My life, my heart,
Black night, my star-
Capricorn

I always knew the only way
Is never live beyond today,
They proved me right, they proved me wrong,
But they can never last this long.

My life, my heart,
Black night, my star-
Capricorn

~© Motorhead~

3 comments:

SmileyTD said...

LMAO...Why'd you delete it, SB? :P I knew whatcha' meant...just haven't been home all day, so I didn't get the message until now. haha

And you're abso-freakin-lutely right about that Lemmy thing. He's far from being the "pertiest" thing I've ever seen, but he sure can liven things up. LOL

(By the way, I just really like the lyrics to this song...been wanting to post them forever and when I took that pic yesterday evening, I thought it went with them perfectly. LOL)

Hope you had a Southern Goodern today, too!!!

SmileyTD said...

P.S. Thank you for the compliment on the pic. I managed to get several really cool ones yesterday evening. :)

SmileyTD said...

Yeah, I do know...and I think you're just fine. :)